Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Unboxed!

A Box of Birds is published in its trade paperback edition today, which means it will be available from bookshops and online retailers as well as from the website of the publisher Unbound.

Several hundred people pledged support to help this book see publication, and I'm grateful to every one of them.

Today I am travelling to London to give a talk at the Art and Mind Symposium at GV Art in London, where I'll be discussing how neuroscience figures in literary fiction, and expanding on the themes of my recent Guardian Review piece on the topic.

You can find out more about the book by reading this blog post and this one. It's my first novel since The Auctioneer was published, fourteen years ago. If you've read the book already, you must be a subscriber. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment